2672 sq ft home
Stunning Mountain Views
Oversized Three Car Garage
Welcome home to this gorgeous executive bungalow with a fully finished walk-out basement, situated perfectly on the hillside to take in the stunning vistas surrounding it on the 269.88 acres and the mountains to the west!
This home will impress you from the moment you drive up, with the beautiful composite front porch and triple car attached garage and beautiful yard landscaped perfectly to take advantage of the hills and sunlight.
Upon entering you will be taken with the grand entrance featuring double closets and headed tile floors which provides the ideal location to greet your guests.
From the foyer into the main living space you will note the attention to detail which includes an open floor plan which features vaulted cathedral ceilings, huge windows, wide board oak plank flooring throughout the kitchen, dining and great-room, this space was made for entertaining.
The great room takes in all the views have to offer through the large windows, as well as the access to the decks for those summer evenings or you can enjoy the gorgeous fire place as the perfect place to cozy up on the winter nights.
Gourmet only begins to describe this kitchen. Perfect for the at home chef.
It features upgraded stainless steel appliances, solid maple cabinets, brick backsplash, granite countertops, a huge island as well as a Butler's Pantry. You will love preparing family meals large and small and entertaining your guests for every size of event.
Also on the main floor is the cozy study which features coffered ceiling and west facing windows to enjoy the views while you work.
The Master Oasis will make you swoon.
The suite features a huge bedroom area and perfectly placed west windows to wake up to the mountains every morning.
Off the bedroom area you will find the huge master closets and dressing area which leads into the master spa featuring his/her separate sinks, soaker tub and separate glass walk-in shower.
As a bonus, with access from the master ensuite is a laundry room.
Downstairs the walk-out basement is fully finished and features heated stained concrete floors throughout the family room, and additional 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus her dream storage.
The family room features a gorgeous wood burning fireplace and access to the stamped concrete outdoor patio which is nestled perfectly within the beautiful rock landscape.
All 3 bedrooms are very large and have huge windows taking advantage of the west views.
There is absolutely no shortage of storage located in the 2 additional storage rooms. The upgrades in this property must be seen, so call today for your private showing of your perfect ranch.
- 30' x 44'
- Metal cladding and roofing
- Reznor gas heater
- Water system (water heater) and water cistern for the house
- 2 equipment doors, 1 power 12' x 12' high and 1 chain pull 14' x 12' high with a passage door and 1 window
- 24' x 30'
- Metal cladding and roofing
- Concrete floor (unheated)
- One box stall and two tie stalls for horses, 3 windows convertible to cattle housing
- Tack room, unheated, painted plywood walls with saddle racks, blanket hangers
Open Front Shed
- 26' x 36'
- Metal roof, preserved plywood siding
- Dirt floor
- Metal maternity pen
Cattle Handling Facilities
- Squeeze, metal
- Crowding tub system, metal o Alley, sorting pens, holding pens with waterers and windbreak fences
- 2 — double-walled fuel tanks
Home Quarter Includes
- 15 acres native grass (sprayed for thistles)
- 60 acres cultivated/tamed
- 29 acres hay
- 15 acres brush
- Fenced entirely with 2 parcels - 1 hay and 1 grazing lands
- 3 automatic waterers
- Previously ran 15 heifers and 4 horses
South Quarter Includes
- 55 acres cultivated hay
- 96 acres grazing land with native grass (has been mowed)
- 8.9 acres brush
- Fenced and cross fenced with grazing land fenced for intensive/rotational grazing
- Water well with automatic waterer on south quarter
- Has had 60 head (cow/calf pairs) run on this quarter