Riverbend's detached home market is hot right now.
As hot as Hansel in 2001.
It's not hard to see why. Think about this perfect storm:
- Homes under 500K are in high demand.
- The location is great for everyone: easy access to downtown/Stoney Trail/Glenmore/Deerfoot.
- Quarry Park gets better all the time.
- The houses are oldish. But not falling apart and needing complete renovations.
- Established schools, community centre, parks, playgrounds, bike paths, stores and amenities in walking distance.
It's a beautiful and affordable community. That's a good combination right now.
The North East remains the hottest real estate sector in Calgary. But the Northeast still (unfairly) has a stigma attached. There aren’t many options outside of the NE for buyers looking for a lower priced detached home with easy access to the City Centre.
Hence, good thing Riverbend is close to the river because it is on fire!!
Riverbend Real Estate Is Hot! - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;
Months of Supply for detached homes in Calgary is 2.46. River bend it’s 0.86!
Average days on the market for detached homes in Calgary is 43 days. Riverbend: 36!
Prices decreased overall in Calgary last month. They increased in Riverbend.
Compare that to condos in the City Centre: months of supply is 6.43! Prices have been falling every month, down -6.15% since last year.
There are always hot spots in any real estate market. Riverbend is Calgary's right now.
These are our Top 5 Homes for sale in Riverbend right now. Snatch them up quickly before they're gone.
You might also like...